[Lazarus] Where are the fpc sources for fpc 2.6.2?

Donald Ziesig donald at ziesig.org
Sun Feb 24 23:18:21 CET 2013

Hi All:

I just got a new laptop and decided to put the latest and greatest
Lazarus/FPC on it.  I got FPC 2.6.2, installed it and used it to compile
Lazarus 1.1.  When I run Lazarus it asks for (as an example)
rtl/linux/system.pp.  I found rtl/linux/system.pp in
/usr/share/fpcsrc/2.6.0/rtl/linux/system.pp (no sign of 2.6.2/linux) so
I pointed Lazarus at that path and it warns about the version mismatch.
Can I use this till I get the updated sources?

I have /usr/lib/fpc/2.6.2 and ~/fpc-2.6.2/lib/fpc/2.6.2 but they both
only have directories ide, msg and units.

I've been searching for the appropriate sources on the web with no
success.  I probably am missing something obvious so if anyone can point
me to them I would sure appreciate it.

Thanks

Don Z.