[Lazarus] IDE window positions

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 10:41:00 CET 2013

On 2013-02-02 07:52, Ludo Brands wrote:
> be the reason for some of the complaints of some people about window
> positions not always being restored correctly (Graeme?).

[ I like how my name gets brought into this. ;-) ]

I've always used "Custom Position" for the main windows I am interested
in (Project Inspector, Main window, Editor and Messages). Just remember
to position them, then click the "Get" button in the Window Settings
dialog, so it gets the exact coordinates.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/