[Lazarus] IDE window positions

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Sat Feb 2 11:00:22 CET 2013

zeljko wrote:

>> Might be worth checking whether this is specific to GTK, i.e. Qt is
>> unaffected. I notice that when running a Lazarus+GTK program (including
>> the IDE itself) on Debian+KDE (which I believe is comparable with
>> Kubuntu) some windows sporadically minimise themselves when desktops are
>> switched.
>
> Actually, pager minimizes windows when you switch desktops , thats how virtual
> desktops works on X11.

No doubt, but it's hardly normal to find that they stay minimised when
you switch back.

Whatever, I only mentioned it as an example of something that appeared
to affect a limited number of widget sets and possibly (noting Graeme's
comment) versions of window manager. "I'll get my coat" :-)

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk