[Lazarus] Clearing a project

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Mon Feb 4 14:58:01 CET 2013

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> hat am 4. Februar 2013 um
> 13:01 geschrieben:
>> Mattias Gaertner wrote:
>>> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> hat am 4. Februar 2013
>>> um
>>> 12:08 geschrieben:
>>> You can save session data separate in the lps file.
>>> Close project, delete lps, open project.
>> Did that yesterday, but it still leaves at least one file in the .lpi
>> (which was the one that we didn't want saved, under the circumstances).
>
> What was left, what should not be there?

If I do a close-all, save-all, exit and then delete the .lps, when I
bring up Lazarus it's displaying a tab DbConfigCode2 pointing at the
"incorrect" /usr/local/src/inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas.

The issue in this case appears to be that in the .lpi file there's

     <Units Count="13">
..
       <Unit12>
         <Filename Value="..\..\inifiles\trunk\dbconfigcode2.pas"/>
         <IsPartOfProject Value="True"/>
         <ComponentName Value="DbConfigFrame"/>
         <HasResources Value="True"/>
         <ResourceBaseClass Value="Frame"/>
         <UnitName Value="DbConfigCode2"/>
       </Unit12>
     </Units>

which, if I understand things correctly, shouldn't be there since I've
enables .lps support.

>>> Do you mean
>>> Project / Publish Project
>> I was thinking about the general case, including svn to a public
>> repository such as Berlios.
>
> The lps is normally not stored in the svn repository.

I know, but as I've said above there's a list of units stored in the
.lpi as well. How does one clear this?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk