[Lazarus] Clearing a project

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 14:40:44 CET 2013

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Feb 2013 13:23:25 +0000
> Mark Morgan Lloyd <markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> OK. The only thing I was noting was that in a case where the editor has
>> two files open one of those has one entry (Unit1 above) while the other
>> has two (Unit12, Unit13 above).
>
> No. Every unit in the lpi has a unique filename.
>
> When you come from Linux (case sensitive) to Window (case insensitive)
> the IDE deletes one. But this is a rare case.

Understood, but we're back at the situation where a name is
distinguished only by whether a symlink's been followed.

        <Unit12>
          <Filename Value="../../inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas"/>
..
        <Unit13>
          <Filename Value="../inifiles/trunk/dbconfigcode2.pas"/>

As previously discussed, that's with
/usr/local/src/heavywethers/inifiles -> /usr/local/src/inifiles

and with only a ../inifiles path in the project settings.

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk