[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Thu Feb 14 14:44:45 CET 2013

On 02/14/2013 02:36 PM, Justin Smyth wrote:
> Can we extend lazarus so we can create embedded arm applications ?
In the German Lazarus forum we are currently working on an instruction
Wiki page  (and supposedly on providing some necessary modifications of
the Lazarus source code regarding the gdb embedding) to allow for cross
compiling and remote debugging for embedded (i.e. headless) ARM devices
accessible via TCP/IP..

-Michael