[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Koenraad Lelong lazarus1 at de-brouwerij.be
Thu Feb 14 16:46:24 CET 2013

On 14-02-13 14:51, Michael Ring wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> as Michael already wrote we are currently integrating openocd into
> lazarus, the integration is already working but needs some testing. I
> would love to see that somebody else besides me gives the implementation
> a try.
>
> If Unlink2 is supported by openocd you should be fine, same is true if
> unlink2 brings it's own gdbserver.
>
> What OS are you working on, MacOS, Windows or linux?
>
> Michael

Hi Micheal,

I would like to test this. Could you give a link to the wiki-page ?

P.S. can you make executables with your compiler ? How did you make your
compiler ? I always get an error about not being able to link (see my
post of jan 30, 18:26 in the fpc-pascal list).
FWIW, I made a virtual machine : x386 with fpc 2.7.1, arm-none-eabi-
toolchain, available on susestudio.com.
Is there a way to make big files available, without being forced to have
an account on the service (like dropbox or susestudio) ?

Thanks,

Koenraad Lelong.