[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Fri Feb 15 01:02:19 CET 2013

Dont worry i will let you know ,

i want to be able to write some code and debug it right away in lazarus.

You’ll prob laugh at what my end point is – controlling my pc at home , its got 3.8Tb in Raid 5 , with a noctua D14 fan on it and i’m going to measure the heat from the drives in the array and use the board to calculate the speed of the fan that i’ve got in front of the array (and also take note of the time of the day , as fan noise @ night here is a no no.) ... my rig might be old but it still got heaps of grunt – Intel Q6600 @ 3Ghz , 5 * 1Tb Black in Raid5 , 1 * Sata 3 2Tb HDD , blue ray burner etc tec