[Lazarus] Lazarus and Arm Embedded.( see FPC Bug report 23844)

Michael Schnell mschnell at lumino.de
Fri Feb 15 10:15:42 CET 2013

On 02/14/2013 08:05 PM, Koenraad Lelong wrote:

> I don't mind the German version. I have no problems reading German.
> Writing is a bit more difficult for me ;-).
So please see here:
http://www.lazarusforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6645&start=60
and
http://www.lazarusforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=6664&start=45
and maybe
http://www.lazarusforum.de/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6654

> What I mean with an executable is the result of a crosscompiled
> source, a binary you run on your embedded-arm-processor.
Yep. That does work for Andy (on a 32 Bit Linux). (I don't know if he
already tried to use Lazarus to call the compiler on that behalf or if
he only did in on the command line. But Lazarus should not be a great
problem.) I am still trying to make it work on a 64 Bit Debian.

-Michael