[Lazarus] Form event

Hans-Peter Diettrich DrDiettrich1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 19 19:34:16 CET 2013

Antonio Fortuny schrieb:
> Hi folks.
>
> Do you know an event or any other trick I could use when a form re-gains
> control, i.e. is focused again ?
> Events OnShow, OnActivate fire only once after OnCreate.

These were my candiates as well.

> The form is brought to the foreground by the means of a
> MyForm.BringToFront once a OtherForm.ShowModal returns. The reason is
> because the WindowsCE forms stack control seems to be rubbish.

Sorry, I don't know how WinCE behaves in this case. But when ShowModal
returns, you can do whatever is needed - e.g. invoke FormActivate or
whatever handler contains your specific code.

> The form I want to manage control is also the main form of the program.

In a Delphi program I send the main form user-defined messages, whenever
certain informations have been changed by other code and must be
reflected in my main form.

DoDi