[Lazarus] CRM and MVC

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 08:53:35 CET 2013

On 2013-02-27 03:23, Pablo R. Digonzelli wrote:
> Hi all, i am interested on Lazarus. I want to know if there are ORMs
> for it? Which is the better in your opinion. Other question is if
> there are MVC or MVP frameworks for Lazarus.

Take a look at tiOPF version 2 (http://www.tiopf.com). It is an open
source Object Persistence Framework that has been around since 1999. It
eases the mapping of object oriented business classes to a relation
database. It also has a Model-GUI-Mediator (very similar to MVC idea)
which allows you to make any standard UI widget "object aware". It has
support for all the populate relation databases, and has support for
many different database components. tiOPF works with Delphi and FPC, and
the MGM has support for VCL, LCL and fpGUI Toolkit.

The source code repository is hosted on SourceForge.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/