[Lazarus] Codetool error

Michael Van Canneyt michael at freepascal.org
Thu Feb 28 20:09:01 CET 2013

On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> On Thu, 28 Feb 2013 19:43:31 +0100 (CET)
> Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org> wrote:
>

>> On Thu, 28 Feb 2013, Mattias Gaertner wrote:

>>> It works here.
>>> Do you have a complete example?
>>
>> Sent in private.
>
> Works here.
> What command is ctrl-alt-up? I thought this might be Ctrl-Shift-Up.

Sorry. I meant of Ctrl-Shift-Up.

>From the lazarus log:
### TCodeToolManager.HandleException: "bracket ) not found" at Line=2603 Col=46 in "/data/mailjet/svn/api/tools/mjcodegen.pp"

But I must say that the code tools lately have been behaving strangely:
e.g. when adding a new unit to a project, nothing of that unit is found in other units.
Only after a save and reload of the project, things are found.

Is there anything I can do to help in testing ?

Michael.