[Lazarus] Issues per reporter (was: Re: IDE)

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 11:45:53 CET 2013

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 8:46 AM, Martin <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> On 21/01/2013 20:56, Graeme Geldenhuys wrote:
>>
>> Yes - I'm probably the largest contributor of bug reports.
>
> Sorry, I am way ahead of you

That is actually a fun statistic:

Graeme has total of 380 bugs reported, of them 258 closed, 81
resolved, 41 remaining  (10.7%)
Martin has total of 392 bugs reported, of them 261 closed, 63
resolved, 68 remaining (17.3%)
I have total of 242 bugs reported, of them 182 closed, 19 resolved, 41
remaining (16.9%)

So it looks like Graeme's bug are actually getting twice almost twice
as mush attention as
Martin's or mine :))

Is there a way to extract this kind of statistics automatically from Mantis?

--
Alexander S. Klenin