[Lazarus] New Lazarus User

Curt Carpenter 1cjcarpenter at att.net
Fri Jan 4 20:55:47 CET 2013

Hello George:

   I'm using Lazarus on a PC running Ubuntu 12.04.

   I had problems installing Lazarus using the Ubuntu Software Manager
-- but you will find a good set of install instructions here.
<http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=15432.0>
(http://www.lazarus.freepascal.org/index.php?topic=15432.0)

   Once you get it installed, it works great, and I had no problems
moving my old Lazarus programs from windows to Linux.

Curt Carpenter