[Lazarus] record literal in FPC?

xrfang xrfang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 13:29:41 CET 2013

I don't know if it's related to the fact that TEdit.CaretPos.X (or Y) is read only, or as Mattias said, the with syntax cannot work with record anyway... :-)

This should be a problem (if any) with lazarus not fpc.

Shannon

在 三, 1月 9, 2013 at 8:27 下午,Andreas Schneider <aksdb at gmx.de> 写道:
Interesting. IIRC that worked correctly in Delphi 2010 (it's been a while ...). This might be a bug in FPC.

The root of the problem is how properties are handled. Afaics however, the use of with should cause it to assign the final record afterwards. Apparently it doesn't - at least not always. Could be by design, could be a bug. I'll check the bug tracker later and may report that. (You can do that yourself, if you want, but sooner or later I would like that functionality to work too, so I've a personal interest in this and therefore would not mind to report it :-))

Greetings,
Andreas