[Lazarus] [ISSUE] FCL-Web and LazReport

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 11:52:49 CET 2013

2013/1/17 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Sven Barth wrote:
>
>  Am 17.01.2013 08:52, schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:
>>
>>> Some time ago, I started a new reporting engine exactly for this reason.
>>>
>>>  And how far is your progress with that? Which reminds me that I should
>> finally test the new database search provided in packages... -.-
>>

> It is currently dormant; I had finished the looping logic, if memory
> serves well.
>
> Michael.

I've been thinking of porting jsPDF for Free Pascal:

http://jspdf.com

But, using inheritance, something like (a pseudo example):

VLabel.Text := 'Hello';
VLabel.Font.Style := [fsBold];
VMemo.Lines.Add('Line 1');
VMemo.Lines.Add('Line 2');
VMemo.Font.Align := faJustify;
pdf.LoadFromJSON(<JSON>); // or pdf.LoadFromDataSet
pdf.AutoPaginate := True;
pdf.AddPage;
pdf.AddObject(VLabel);
pdf.AddObject(VMemo);
pdf.AddObject(VImage);
pdf.Print('print.pdf'); // or pdf.Print to print as DataURI

--
Silvio Clécio