[Lazarus] [ISSUE] FCL-Web and LazReport

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:04:33 CET 2013

2013/1/17 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, silvioprog wrote:
>
>> 2013/1/17 Michael Van Canneyt <michael at freepascal.org>
>>       On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Sven Barth wrote:
>>
>>             Am 17.01.2013 08:52, schrieb Michael Van Canneyt:
>>                   Some time ago, I started a new reporting engine exactly
>> for this reason.
>>
>>             And how far is your progress with that? Which reminds me that
>> I should finally test the new database search provided in packages... -.-
>>

>> It is currently dormant; I had finished the looping logic, if memory
>> serves well.
>>
>> Michael.
>>

>> I've been thinking of porting jsPDF for Free Pascal:
>>
>> http://jspdf.com
>>

> Before you code anything that already exists, look at:
> https://github.com/jepafi
>
> It's more promising. All it misses is embedding fonts, and that should be
> easily added.
>

> Michael.

Yes, it's promising, but I would do something a bit more object-oriented,
and less like PHP. :)

And yet I've been thinking in the following:

pdf.Filter(T<ProjectCodeName>PDFFilter);
pdf.Save('print.pdf');

or ...

pdf.Filter(T<ProjectCodeName>XLSFilter);
pdf.Save('print.xls');

And also would a design report (as IDE).

--
Silvio Clécio