[Lazarus] [ISSUE] FCL-Web and LazReport

Marcos Douglas md at delfire.net
Thu Jan 17 13:17:13 CET 2013

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 9:07 AM, Michael Van Canneyt
<michael at freepascal.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 17 Jan 2013, Marcos Douglas wrote:

>>> I've been thinking of porting jsPDF for Free Pascal:
>>>
>>> http://jspdf.com
>>>
>>> But, using inheritance, something like (a pseudo example):
>>>
>>> VLabel.Text := 'Hello';
>>> VLabel.Font.Style := [fsBold];
>>> VMemo.Lines.Add('Line 1');
>>> VMemo.Lines.Add('Line 2');
>>> VMemo.Font.Align := faJustify;
>>> pdf.LoadFromJSON(<JSON>); // or pdf.LoadFromDataSet
>>> pdf.AutoPaginate := True;
>>> pdf.AddPage;
>>> pdf.AddObject(VLabel);
>>> pdf.AddObject(VMemo);
>>> pdf.AddObject(VImage);
>>> pdf.Print('print.pdf'); // or pdf.Print to print as DataURI
>>

>> Why jsPDF and no FPDF (https://github.com/jepafi/Free-JPDF-Pascal)?
>>
>> Marcos Douglas
>> PS: or my fork https://github.com/mdbs99/Free-JPDF-Pascal
>

> Why did you fork this ?

Because the author do not have time to work in this project at moment
(I sent a fix for a memleak and until now wasn't merged).
I proposed to him codify a class following the FPHP stylish but he
won't change the current code.

Marcos Douglas