[Lazarus] Trunk compilation broken by changing StrikeThrough property name

Reinier Olislagers reinierolislagers at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 10:30:40 CET 2013

On 19-1-2013 8:12, Alexander Klenin wrote:
> Revision 39879 introduced some compile-time conditionals
> apparently intended to fix a typo while breaking user code,
> but not Lazarus code.
>
> Unfortunately, Lazarus stopped compiling for me since that revision.
> I have committed a quick fix in r39885, but I do not understand
> why that change was made in such a strange manner and
> how did it compile for the committer -- I tested and both 2.6 and 2.7
> give same error.

I originally wrote that patch with the conditionals - sorry for those
stupid errors with ($ENDIF).

1. Laz compiled for me with trunk (haven't tested 2.6.x).
2. Quite probably you're compiling TAChart or other components that I
don't compile due to too frequent compilation errors on Win64. This
caused some of the errors not to lead to compile errors on my end... and
probably on the committer's end either.

Thanks for the fix,

regards,
Reinier