[Lazarus] IDE

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Jan 21 21:56:38 CET 2013

On 01/21/13 20:47, Sven Barth wrote:

> Did you report these problems? If not how should the Lazarus developers
> know they exist?

Yes - I'm probably the largest contributor of bug reports. But recently
I gave up reporting every single bug I find. I'm wasting more and more
office hours doing so. So if the bugs get me down, I switch to MSEide
for a while (though no code intelli sense or whatever it is called,
drives me nuts after a while, then I move back to Lazarus).

Also some bugs are very hard to report because I can't reproduce all of
them on demand. And as a developer, I know that getting a bug report
that you can't reproduce is a big turn-down.

Regards,
  - Graeme -