[Lazarus] errors: Upper bound of case range is less than lower bound and duplicate case label

Flávio Etrusco flavio.etrusco at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:16:49 CET 2013

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 7:36 PM, Mattias Gaertner
<nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 22:19:58 +0100
> Bart <bartjunk64 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > THAT is an interesting question.
>>
>> I think it should not.
>
> The lower-than and greater-than operators are defined for
> strings. Do you want to remove them too?

I've actually wondered about it a few times ;-)
You have a point - and I don't feel strongly about either way -, but
in perspective AFAIR I've never needed - nor have seem a piece of code
which did - more than one greater or less than comparison on strings
in the same condition, so I'd say it's an unusual notion/construction.

-Flávio