[Lazarus] Dynamic library dependency error

Xiangrong Fang xrfang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 08:58:00 CET 2013

Thanks,  I added -fPIC and it worked, it seems no need to add -dFPC_PIC?

Also I found a small problem.   While create a new shared library and
compile fpc always complain that -WR is invalid.   I have to uncheck
"Relocatable" option to fix this.

I think this is a bug in lazarus project template, what do you think?