[Lazarus] TFPHttpClient: download progress (or status).

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:34:28 CET 2013

2013/1/23 silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com>

> Hello,
>
> First, sorry for my various requests. I'm contributing to improves this
> beautiful class.
>
> So, how to show a download progress?
>
> I think that the method "ReadResponse" should have two callbacks, like as
> "AContentLenght" and "AContentPosition". What do you think?
>
> Thank you!

Hm... If you change this internal funcion to a class method ...:

  Function Transfer(LB : Integer) : Integer;
  begin
    Result:=FSocket.Read(FBuffer[1],LB);
    If Result<0 then
      Raise EHTTPClient.Create(SErrReadingSocket);
    if (Result>0) then
      Stream.Write(FBuffer[1],Result);
  end;

... the progress of download will be possible, getting the currenty stream
size (or position?). :)

ps. i don't tested with chuncked content. :/

--
Silvio Clécio