[Lazarus] Cross compiler

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Jul 31 16:05:09 CEST 2013

Hi Sven.

Finally I've got a functional new cross compiler compiled.

Now I have two folders for fpc compiler: the one downloaded along with
lazarus and the new cross compiler one build by me.

After Lazarus is installed, I launch it and it display the very first
configuration screen for fpc compiler & sources;
For sources, no problem, but for the compiler le combobox shows three
possibilities in the newly created directory:
ppcx64,
ppcross386
ppcrossx64

If I choose ppcx64 then when defining a new build mode for win32 with
os-win32 and pocessor-i386 Lazarus complains about th compiler telling
that it does not support the target i386-win32
What should be specified in the Lazarus options-->Environment-->Files to
have the cross compilation capabilities ?
Maybe should I merge both fpc bin directories ?

Thanks