[Lazarus] Improper initialization of manged types

Paul Ishenin webpirat at mail.ru
Wed Jul 10 11:19:58 CEST 2013

10.07.13, 12:38, Anthony Walter пишет:

Thanks. I remember I debugged that report and found that RTL initialized
the record variable.

Do you still have the problem with given (in the bug report) example or
should I test your bigger example from first mail of this thread?

At the same time can you check (using the debugger) whether
fpc_initialize routine is called for the method where you see an error
and what happens in this routine (whether it calls recordrtti or not,
whether recordrtti routine calls rttiproc(), whether in the later call
you see PPchar(Data)^ := Nil is executed for the interface field or not).

Best regards,
Paul Ishenin