[Lazarus] Lazarus, Jedi etc.

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Mon Jul 15 15:49:06 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-15 13:43, leledumbo wrote:

> Or if they insist on using MySQL (compatible alternative): MariaDB

Nope, still not! I'll not touch MySQL, MariaDB or anything based on
those with a 10 foot pole! If you value your data, stay away from those two.

Another developer enlightened me on how bad MySQL really is, and I
confirmed what he said on two of my servers (Linux and FreeBSD).

Here is the simple test to show how bad MySQL/MariaDB is...