[Lazarus] LHelp flickering solution: request for comments

Mark Morgan Lloyd markMLl.lazarus at telemetry.co.uk
Tue Jul 16 14:56:24 CEST 2013

Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Hi *,
>
> I've written up a proposal to stop lhelp from flickering (e.g. when
>
> See bug:
>
> Comments/suggestions welcome.

Two questions if I may. First, what happens if two copies of the IDE are
open? Are there two separate lhelp instances, and do they track correctly?

Second, when lhelp is invoked by F1 (or direct equivalent), could .chm
files be loaded in order of relevance so as to get /something/ useful
visible ASAP?

--
Mark Morgan Lloyd
markMLl .AT. telemetry.co .DOT. uk