[Lazarus] Subroutine ?

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Wed Jul 31 12:48:28 CEST 2013

On 2013-07-31 04:53, Terry A. Haimann wrote:
> I am sure this is a dumb ?, but I want a subroutine that will change all
> of the components of a form to Enabled := False.

Not sure if you wanted controls to be "disabled" or "readonly" (when
possible)...

If you wanted the latter, then tiOPF has a component TtiReadOnly that
you can drop on a form and simply set ReadOnly = True at runtime, and
all is done for you. The TtiReadOnly component also has a few events
that you can hook into so you can have more fine grained control over
what controls or forms get processed.

 http://sourceforge.net/p/tiopf/code/ci/tiopf2/tree/GUI/tiReadOnly.pas

This unit is completely stand-alone and doesn't use any other tiOPF
units or code.

Regards,
  - Graeme -