[Lazarus] Can not install a package

Haruyuki Fujimaki hryk_fujimaki at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 16:20:42 CEST 2013

Mattias,

According to your advice, I tried a clean build. Unfortunately, I got same error. So I created new package and added same components.
And I added "$(LazarusDir)/lcl/units/$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)" and "$(LazarusDir)/components/lazutils/lib/i386-linux" to "Other unit files" in package options.
I also added lclbase to Required Package of the package.
Then, clean build was successful and the package has been installed.
Thank you for your advice.

Fujimaki