[Lazarus] Lazarus Wiki brasilian portuguese translation question

Edilson Vieira vieira.edilson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 15:31:05 CEST 2013

Hi list!

I am trying to contribute to Lazarus Wiki translation to brasilian
portuguese. But I am a little confused here.

>From the main page, when I click on Portuguese (pt) link the page (already
translated) is shown in portuguese but not the left panel (navigation).
Then if I click on another topic it comes in english again.

My question is, if possible, how to translate the left panel (I could do it
myself) so that the pages remain in the choosen language?

Thanks,

Ed.