[Lazarus] Cross compiler

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Wed Jun 12 15:22:24 CEST 2013

Le 27/05/2013 19:28, Sven Barth a écrit :
> Am 27.05.2013 14:51 schrieb "Antonio Fortuny"
> <a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu>:
> > Because I develop for Win32, Win64, WinCE (win32 based) and Linux
> x86_64, to have one signle development platform would be a charm. I
> think this is still a dream and there is a long way.
>
> In this situation the best solution would be to use Linux x86_64 as
> the base system. Win32 and Win64 cross compilers can be easily built
> using

Assume FPC is installed in
/usr/lib64/fpc/2.6.2
sources are in
/usr/share/fpcsrc/2.6.2
and lazarus is in
/usr/lib64/lazarus with some other tings in ~/.lazarus
> make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=win32 CPU_TARGET=i386
> INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed
> make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=win64 CPU_TARGET=x86_64
> INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed
fpc/installed : /usr/lib64/fpc/2.6.2 or /usr/share/fpcsrc/2.6.2
WHERE should I place the current directory to run these commands ?
cd ???

> For WinCE you'll need cross binutils from Linux to WinCE and then you
> can build the cross compiler using this:
>
> make crossall crossinstall OS_TARGET=wince CPU_TARGET=arm
> CROSSBINDIR=/path/to/binutils BINUTILSPREFIX=arm-wince-
> INSTALL_PREFIX=/wherever/you/have/your/fpc/installed
same question
cd ????

What will those commands produce ?
The cross-compiler only ?

This makes something for FPC. What about Lazarus ?