[Lazarus] [ANN] Delphi sample with Amazon's S3 is allowed to be ported to Free Pascal

silvioprog silvioprog at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 19:17:53 CEST 2013

Hello,

Here is the article with an example that I want to turn part of the Brook
project:

http://www.itwriting.com/s3.php

Conforming an e-mail that I sent to the author, he allowed me to use your
code to benefit the Free Pascal community.

I did some tests and everything worked well. Here is the unit compatible
with Free Pascal: http://pastebin.com/HMLR2a66, and here a draft:
http://brookframework.org/download/timdraft.zip.

The original code depends of Synapse framework, but, when it be refactored
and ported to Brook project, the programmer can use it with Synapse or
FCLWeb.

Thanks to Tim for help me in my draft.

Below the copy of e-mails:

=====

silvioprog <silvioprog at gmail.com>
---
Hello Tim,

My name is Silvio Clécio, I'm a brazilian developer and the author of a new
framework called Brook framework: http://brookframework.org

So, I saw your post about Amazon S3 (http://www.itwriting.com/s3.php), and
I can port it to Free Pascal. It could benefit all the Free Pascal
community.

If you allow, your code can be a part of Brook framework too.

What do you think?

Thank you very much for your time, and sorry for my English.
====

Tim Anderson (itwriting) 11:52 (2 horas atrás)
 for me

Hi****

** **

Yes, you are welcome to use it.****