[Lazarus] Package unit not found

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Jun 21 14:47:11 CEST 2013

Hi Folks.

Got a problem in Lazarus (1.0.10) on a Linux x86_64 platform.
The concerned package is Indy 10
Onthe Win32 platform, no problem: the project compiles and runs OK but
on the Linux no way to figure out why the compiler does not find any of
the package units.
- package has been fresh rebuild
- package is included in the project requirements
- the folder containing all the Indy's ppu and o is in the the project
search path
- all folders chain are rwxrwxr-x for the user with which I'm logged in
- Indy 10 is installed in the IDE
- I can drop Indy components on a form
but still, units cannot be found.
One more thing
in the project search path the portion pointing on the Indy compiled
modules folder is shown as not found !
I've copied it from a console window to avoid such problems.
There are no spaces in the folder name

What's wrong doctor ? >:o

Thanks,

Antonio.