[Lazarus] Contributions by Cyrax and better SVN commit info

Juha Manninen juha.manninen62 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 12:34:57 CEST 2013

Looking at issue #24662, Cyrax has studied lot's of code for the patch. Cool!
I was not happy with the data structure, I believe it is better now.
I removed the generics type TTreeNodeList and replaced it with TList.
It's only purpose was to prevent type-casts but they are now needed
anyways.

*** Please all developers add the tracker issue number and name of the
patch author to a commit message when such info exists! ***

It helps to study and search the commit history by author, not only by
committer.
I think there is even an "Author" field in the commit data for this
purpose but I don't know (yet) how to set it.

Using gitk I can easily count 16 commits where Cyrax provided a patch.
Fix for #24662 makes it 17, but I don't know how many other commits
there are without mention of the author.
Cyrax, do you have any estimate yourself of the number of your applied patches?

This is part of project management.
I know there are special tools for mapping issue tracking and source
commits together, but our current tools (SVN and Mantis) can do the
job just fine if they are used properly.

Regards,
Juha