[Lazarus] INVALID_* consts

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Mon Jun 3 20:25:38 CEST 2013

On 6/3/2013 13:52, Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 19:12:44 +0200
> Marco van de Voort<marcov at stack.nl>  wrote:
>
>> On Mon, Jun 03, 2013 at 05:00:46AM -0400, waldo kitty wrote:
>>> why does this constant not exist in FPC or Lazarus?
>>
>>> have i been looking in the
>>> wrong place or for the wrong thing?
>>
>> C:\repo\fpc\rtl\win\wininc>grep INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE *
>> defines.inc:     INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE = HANDLE(-1);
>
> I changed the constant in LCLType accordingly.
>
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.2.0_release_notes#LCLType_INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE_now_Handle.28-1.29

while looking at the above link, i perused the other information on that page...
it appear that this link

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_1.2.0_release_notes#TComponentPropertyEditor_behavior_was_changed

has left a word out... shouldn't it say

Effect: users of your component can *no* longer select components outside of the
current form.