[Lazarus] Forum unreachable?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sun Jun 9 15:29:41 CEST 2013

On 6/9/2013 09:05, Bart wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I cannot connect to the forum anymore: server not found:
> forum.lazarus.freepascal.org

dang it! i hit the wrong button on my previous post... sorry...

i cannot confirm that the server is not found but i can say that i'm getting
"Connection reset while the page is loading" errors in firefox... my
non-rendering browser just gives me a socket error...

06/09/13 09:28:28 Browsing http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/
Fetching http://forum.lazarus.freepascal.org/ ...
GET / HTTP/1.1
Host: forum.lazarus.freepascal.org