[Lazarus] [BuildModes] When show options of package it show partial for the current project

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 15:01:05 CEST 2013

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 3:41 PM, Mattias Gaertner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de
> wrote:

> A project has build modes. A package has not. There is always only one
> build
> mode active and that effects the project and all packages.

​Yes, that sound good, but make me confused, because it is hide the compile
options for that package.

Let me start from "Unit output directory (-FU)
units\$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)

Now i will add new mode Debug, and rename Default to Release, in release i
will change path above to become (i added folder "release")
units\release\$(TargetCPU)-$(TargetOS)

Build all will make new folder in units for that package also, yay it is so
good if it take the same compile options?.

--
I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey