[Lazarus] Thanks for Lazarus

Zaher Dirkey parmaja at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 17:33:47 CEST 2013

​+1​

On Tue, Jun 11, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Reinier Olislagers <
reinierolislagers at gmail.com> wrote:

> Usually people only voice complaints and ideas for improvement, but I
> want to thank all contributors for an excellent, snappy IDE.

There is different between kinds of "​
complaints
​"!.

I have a project founded in the market for 10 years, it the one of best
sellers (the second), but when i am used it as user, believe me i hate it,
and complained my hands and my team? because it is not give just a very
small feature what i need as accountant.

Some time only normal users can feel what the feature that is good or best.
​
Sorry for my Engrish :P

--
I am using last revision of Lazarus, FPC 2.6 on Windows XP SP3

Best Regards
Zaher Dirkey