[Lazarus] Help to translate Lazarus

Maxim Ganetsky ganmax at narod.ru
Fri Jun 21 23:06:36 CEST 2013

21.06.2013 0:42, Stéphane Aulery пишет:
> Hello,
>
> I help internationalize free projects and I noticed that platforms as
> Transifex encourages contributions. I propose that I create an entry on
> this site for Lazarus and I will undertake to mediate between the site
> and the bug tracker without changing your habits.
>
> Do you want a try?

IMO IDE should be translated by those who use it. If there will be
enough demand this can be tried.

BTW, awful Russian translation of their site does not make me very
optimistic about this idea. This is exactly the kind of translations I
want to avoid in Lazarus. Better to have incomplete or missing
translation than low quality one.

--
Best regards,
  Maxim Ganetsky                  mailto:ganmax at narod.ru