[Lazarus] Checksum changed

Antonio Fortuny a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu
Fri Jun 28 11:19:58 CEST 2013

Le 28/06/2013 11:00, Mattias Gaertner a écrit :
> On Fri, 28 Jun 2013 10:45:07 +0200
> Antonio Fortuny <a.fortuny at sitasoftware.lu> wrote:
>
>> Hi Folks.
>>
>> When compiling a project on a Win64 box I get the following errors:
>> PPU Loading C:\lazarus\components\lazutils\lib\x86_64-win64\fileutil.ppu
>> PPU Source: fileutil.pas not found
>> PPU Source: fileutil.inc not found
>> PPU Source: winfileutil.inc not found
>> Recompiling FileUtil, checksum changed for LazUTF8
>> lazlogger.pas(7,22) Fatal: Can not find unit FileUtil used by LazLogger.
>> Check if package LazUtils is in the dependencies of package LazUtils.
>> all needed packages compiled and installed OK
>>
>> But the same project compiles and runs OK on Win32 and Linux x86_64,
>> same sources, same packages.
>> Same Lazarus for all three platforms: 1.0.8
>>
>> Any ideas ?
> Have you tried Run / Clean up Build Files?
Thanks again Mattias, it did it checking only Project output directory
and Project source directory
I wonder if this is the second time I post the same request, but I was
unable to find the first one. Sorry if this is the case.
It looks a little bit curious to me that this menu option is in the Run
menu option instead of the Project one isn't it ?

Antonio.