[Lazarus] Unicode branch

Florian Klämpfl florian at freepascal.org
Sun Jun 30 20:14:45 CEST 2013

Am 30.06.2013 18:25, schrieb Hans-Peter Diettrich:
> Marco van de Voort schrieb:
>>> first usage or last usage?
>>
>> Last usage of course, sorry.
>
> I'm somewhat confused now. When an object has an definite "last use", it
> should not matter when it is destroyed afterwards, sooner or later.

It matters when people make assumptions when the a temp. interface is
released. If the temp. interface is the only left reference to a class
instance, this means in turn that the class is freed at different points
thus resulting in different behaviour of the program if the destructor
of the class has some side effect.