[Lazarus] Installing Lazarus

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Sun Mar 10 18:01:20 CET 2013

I have an application developed for WinCe. I compile and run it with Lazarus 0.9.30. I'm planning to migrate to Lazarus 1.0.6.

I downloaded and installed Lazarus 1.06 and lazarus1.0.6 for ARM devices, successfully.

When I try to compile te project the first time it asks for sqlite.dll adn lnetbase >= 0.6.4

I go to the download page of sqlite(sqlite-dll-win32-x86-3071502 and download the precompiled binaries for windows, unzip and opy sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.def to to c:\lazarus directory and it seems to resolve the sqlite.ddl dependency. Installed some packages and now Lazarus is asking for lnetbase >= 0.6.4.

After a long time searching in Google I found a lnetbase.lpk, but it seems to contain the 0.6.3 version.

I don't find any other lnetbase. May someone of you give me some help, please?

Greetings from São Paulo - Brazil

Ricardo