[Lazarus] Error on first compilation of a legacy WinCe project

"Arí Ricardo Ody" aro52 at gmx.com
Tue Mar 12 15:18:49 CET 2013

I downloaded and ran:
lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-win32.exe
lazarus-1.0.6-fpc-2.6.0-cross-arm-wince-win32
Installed sqlite3laz 0.4 in line
Downloaded sqlite3.dll and sqlite3.def precompiled binaries for windows from
http://www.sqlite.org/download.html
and copy them to c:\lazarus
I copied the lnet.0.6.5 to c:\lazarus\packager and open it via Lazarus menu Package|open package file(.lpk). I compile. Then open and compile lnetvisaul too(I don't know if it needed but...)
I loaded a project for WinCe that I developed and is runnng under Lazarus 0.9.30
Press ctrl-F9 and after some seconds of compilation there was an error. Lazarus opens the Win32WSDialogs form and occurred the following error message:
win32\win32wsdialogs.pp(0,0) Fatal: Can not find unit shlobj used by Win32WSDialogs.
May someone here tell me what's wrong, please?
There is no other Lazarus versions on this machine. The Lazarus 0.9.30 runs in other computer.
Code generation options: Target Os: WinCE Target CPU Family: arm Target processor: default
Greetings from São Paulo - Brazil
Ricardo
I found the shlobj.ppu on the directory c:\lazarus\fpc\2.6.0\units\i386-Win32\winunits-base