[Lazarus] FPC / Lazarus ARM Embedded Debuging

Justin Smyth delphian at smythconsulting.net
Wed Mar 13 13:16:24 CET 2013

Sorry of this cross posts but i wasn't sure where to send this question to.

I am currently using a LPC 1343 Microprocessor board and i have recently
purchased a ULINK2 debugging kit from china.

i am aware that there are plans to allow debugging these boards using the
UNLINK2, but it wasnt something that is currently available

could i get some help so i can use the UNLINK2 device to debug my board , i
want to be able to write some code in lazarus , upload it to the board and
debug it

I do believe micheal ring was talking bout this

Kind Regards

Justin

ps if you get this and email me back you prob wont get any replies for 8 or
so hours as its after 11pm here in Melbourne AU , i'm off to bed need some
sleep.