[Lazarus] Limit to the number of forms in a project?

Dave Coventry dgcoventry at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 07:12:55 CET 2013

I needed a dialog box to allow users to select which database to
access in my project.

The project already has 6 forms.

But when I added a form and click 'Run', the Project appears to
compile but doesn't run in the debugger. If I run the compiled project
from the command line, it runs but the 7th Form does not appear.

Odd.

Lazarus 1.1 r40644 FPC 2.6.0 x86_64-linux-gtk 2,

The same behaviour is observed in Lazarus running on an XP guest
running on a Virtualbox VM Lazarus 1.0.7 r40363 FPC 2.6.0
i386-win32-win32/win64.