[Lazarus] Help with... help!

waldo kitty wkitty42 at windstream.net
Sat Mar 2 17:51:20 CET 2013

On 3/2/2013 00:20, Reinier Olislagers wrote:
> Guys,
>
> Anybody else interested in getting F1 to show the offline help if
> context-sensitive help is not appropriate?

i followed a wiki page that the help points to... the only thing i'm not sure of
is why it doesn't get built automatically when i update from SVN and build...
i'll be working on something and then hit the F1 key and realize that the help
stuff is being built... weird...

> I've gotten partway there but need some help:

or... maybe i've misunderstood your goal above?