[Lazarus] Free-pascal question

Graeme Geldenhuys graeme at geldenhuys.co.uk
Fri Mar 8 10:05:37 CET 2013

On 2013-03-08 08:41, Michael Schnell wrote:

> Only if the target runs an OS that gdbserver can run on.

Please note, I said "debugserver", not "gdbserver". Lazarus and fpGUI
includes GUI debug server applications. For example, take a look at
<laz>/tools/debugserver/debugserver.lpi
You use this with the dbugintf unit - which comes with FPC.

> Chavoux seems to prefer a system without a "big" OS.

Yes, I noticed this afterwards, so my suggestion will probably not fit
his needs.

Regards,
  - Graeme -

http://fpgui.sourceforge.net/