[Lazarus] SQLite - disk I/O error only on virtual machine

Luca Olivetti luca at wetron.es
Fri Mar 8 11:12:08 CET 2013

Al 07/03/13 20:50, En/na Krzysztof ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed strange behavior when running application on virtualbox linux
> mint 14 64bit machine. This occur only when I attach second database to
> sqlite3connection and then call SQLTransaction.Commit. This is my code:

Does the database file reside in a shared folder?
Those don't work too well in VirtualBox, at least they don't work here
with a linux host and a windows xp guest.
I had to use samba on the host to share folders and even then I had to
disable kernel oplocks.

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti