[Lazarus] some number manipulation

Curt Carpenter 1cjcarpenter at att.net
Sat Mar 9 22:32:43 CET 2013

I would create a matrix A[i,j] with i = 1,2,3,...31 (31 rows) and
j=1,2,3,...20 (20 columns).
Initialize the matrix to all zeroes.
Then for each day of the month, if the number "k" occurs in day j, then
set A[j,k] := 1.
At the end of the month, the sum of the elements in row k will tell you
how many times k occurred during the month.
Then scan each row of the matrix looking for three or more consecutive
1's (left as an exercise :-)