[Lazarus] Lazarus update

leledumbo leledumbo_cool at yahoo.co.id
Tue Mar 19 12:48:39 CET 2013

> Is there any way to record all currently installed components (Lazarus
inbuilt and self-installed) and automatically re-install them when updating
Lazarus?

Lazarus doesn't distinguish components you add manually and the ones that
come with it. So you have to keep track yourself.

I put components I added myself outside Lazarus directory. The config file
won't be lost when you update. Combining both, updating Lazarus can
automatically re-install the extra components (with an IDE rebuild).